Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hillary fan spotted at Walmart

At which store would you be more likely to find a middle-aged feminist supporter of Hellery Clinton -- (a) Walmart or (b) Barney's? The answer is... wait for it... (a). Check out this pic, taken at a Walmart somewhere in the Empire State.

This photo was scraped from one of my favourite sites: People of Walmart. Every time I look at those pictures, I think: these people may not all be allowed to drive cars, but they're all allowed to vote! Of course, not all of them will vote, and for that we should give thanks. But this lady looks pretty determined.

Here's what PoW's curator has to say: I seriously don’t get how people get so attached to presidential candidates! Do you really think your life is going to change one way or the other after this election? You think Hilary is going to come to your house and fix all your problems? I wouldn’t bother going to a presidential rally if it was in my backyard. I sure as hell wouldn’t wear their face as clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment