Saturday, August 12, 2017

VIDEO: On to Charlottesville!

Reports are reaching us of an "antifa" "counter-protest" held last night at the Charlottesville campus of the University of Virginia. The lefties and SJWs are peeing in their pants in advance of tonight's "Unite the Right" rally, which is expected to be one of the largest white power gatherings in the USA in at least a decade.


Surrounded by hundreds of white men carrying torches, chanting "blood and soil", "white lives matter" and "you will not replace us," Emily Gorcenski, one of the counter-protesters tweeted, "I am safe. I am not fine. What I just witnessed was the end of America."

A supporter of the Unite the Right movement counter-tweeted, "The fear we instill in them today only fuels our victory tomorrow."

If I could get to Charlottesville before sunset, I'd be there. Good to see the straight (I presume) white guys pushing back! You betcha!

UPDATE: The Governor of Virginia has declared a state of emergency! We have some video here from Fox News.

No comments:

Post a Comment