A random selection of headlines from this weekend's news...
- 25 dead after bomb explodes during Mass at Coptic Orthodox cathedral in Cairo
- Turkey stadium bombing death toll rises to 38, including 30 police officers
- 9 months after being driven out, IS militants recapture Palmyra
- Iraqi offensive against ISIS stronghold in Mosul stalls; Defense Secretary Carter arrives to assess situation
- Syrian army, Russian warplanes pound rebel-held Aleppo but advances halt
- Death toll hits 45 in Yemen suicide bombing
- Kerry calls for "grace" as Syrians set to take Aleppo
- US Sends 200 More Troops To Syria Days After Obama Lifts Ban On Arms Supplies To Rebels
Meanwhile, the Prez (soon to be ex-Prez) thinks the most important thing he should do before leaving office (at last!) is to prove that the Russians are responsible for the election of Donald Trump. You couldn't make this stuff up.
Further reading: "Trump’s Promised 'New Foreign Policy' Must Abandon Regime Change for Iran", by Ron Paul, 4/12/16.