Friday, December 2, 2016

VIDEO: Gavin McInnes rips the shit out of "Rogue One"

I'm tempted to repost every episode of The Rebel ever made featuring Gavin McInnes. But they have their own site plus a channel on YouTube [plus you don't want to appear so lazy. Ed.] so I'll leave you to follow them on your own. I reserve my right, though, to pass along, through WWW, rants that tickle my funnybone more than a little. One such is Mr McInnes's comments on the excruciating political correctness of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, disappearing soon (if we're lucky) at a cinema near you.

WARNING: This video contains language and thoughts which some snowflakes may find objectionable!



There's more to The Rebel than Gavin McInnes. Ezra Levant, one of the founders, has been featured on WWW before, and remains one of my favourites. Mr Levant has come up with a brilliant plan to help The Rebel beat the CBC! Click here to hear all about it. I'm going to support them. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment