Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Finally, the rebellion has begun!

Ed. here, again. I have received a communication ["bollocking" would be a better word. Poor Len] from Walt, who reminds me whose blog this is. "Take a look at the profile picture", he said. Errr... And I have been instructed that if I'm going to take Walt's place, then Poor Len Canayen will be deputed to take mine... even if he has to do it by remote from the Great No-longer-white North.

I am not counting on Poor Len's being preoccupied with the Canadiens-Penguins game tonight, so will mind my Ps and Qs and just post this meme, received from Agent 9, who says "Check out what she's standing on!"


We are all seniors here. Poor Len and I are both well past retirement age, but unlike Joe Biden, we recognize the limitations of our dotage. Walt, as is well known, is 187. So we all appreciate this. Thank you, 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment