Thursday, August 23, 2018

Max Bernier quits Tories, will form new "truly conservative" party

Maxime Bernier, whose tweets that diversity is killing Canada are resonating across the Great No-longer-white North, has just announced that he is leaving the so-called Conservative Party.

He said he will, in the next few weeks, will discuss with real conservatives the founding of a new party prepared to stand up for conservative and Canadian values.

This is a breaking story. I'll have more within the next 24 hours. Right now I'm going to visit M Bernier's new website. If you're a Canadian conservative (note the small C), I urge you to do the same. Tell `em Walt sent ya!

Further reading: "Why I Am Leaving the Conservative Party of Canada", by Maxime Bernier, published just a few minutes ago.

1 comment:

  1. This is a tough one. I agree with what Bernier is saying about diversity destroying us, but I'm afraid he's going to syphon off support from the Conservatives and let Trudeau come up the middle to win. Divide and conquer. Terrible!!!

    ReplyDelete