Thursday, June 2, 2022

Walt is away

Ed. here. About 24 hours ago, Walt told me he was going to London, and I assumed he meant London, for the Grand Hoohah celebrating the 70th anniversary of the ascension of Queen Elizabeth II to the throne of Not-so-Great Britain, now known as the Disunited Kingdom. Her Imperial Majesty's Platinum Jubilee is being celebrated even as we speak. 

I'll give the Brits credit for one thing. They sure know how do to up a military marchpast. And the old girl tottered out onto the balcony of Buck House, along with her eldest boy, a real Charlie for sure, to take the salute. So we say: good on yer, Liz! We Wish you 70 more!

But I digest. Apparently Walt meant the London in Canada, not the real one. He got a deep discouont fare with City Airlines, and then this happened 

 

I'll explain the reason for Walt's trip in our next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment