Saturday, June 18, 2022

Message from Walt

Ed. here (again). I've sent Walt another message asking when he's going to "return" to this space. In reply, I have received only this Dilbert comic strip.

It's hard for me to resist reposting Dilbert strips every day. I imagine if I'd did so I'd be hearing from attorneys for Andrews & McMeel right sharpish. If you like them, here's where you can subscribe, so you can get a new one in your in-box every day.

Footnote: Andrews & McMeel have for decades been syndicating comic strips and similar material, and publishing them in book form. One of the strips they handled -- not sure if they still do -- was (is?) Doonesbury. If you have a good collection of the Doonesbury books, look through it until you find the sequence in which Uncle Duke is recruited by Big Oil's Jim Andrews to take out Saddam Hussein. In one of those strips you'll find Andrews relaying orders from "Mr McMeel". Inside joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment