Thursday, June 30, 2022

New (and funny!) from the Babylon Bee

Pride Month is coming to an end. Walt hopes you have learned that LGBTQ2SI+++ people are not bad people. Did you know, for instance, that


This little factoid did not come from the Babylon Bee, your trusted source for Christian news satire. According to a usually reliable expert source, who spoke on background because xe is not authorized to speak to the right-wing media, this is a True Fact.

Walt is HYUGE fan of the Bee. So much so that it's all I can do to keep reposting their biting takes on politics, religion and the sorry state of the world. Today, though, I really must share three of their pieces, which I liked for their clarity, conciseness and wit. [When are you going to learn to write like that? Ed.] Click on the links and laugh with us.

"As Pride Month Ends, Americans Look Forward To 11 More Months Of Still Pandering To LGBTQ Community" Excerpt: "Yeah, I love the LGBTQIA+ community, and I look forward to celebrating it 24/7 for the rest of the year," said one man. "Also, I don't want to get canceled. Please don't cancel me."

"Jan. 6 Committee Says Cassidy Hutchinson Told Them That She Heard Mark Meadows Say That A Secret Service Agent’s Friend’s Cousin’s Husband Once Heard That One Of Trump’s Other Aides Said She Thinks She Heard Him Say He Wanted To 'Do An Insurrection'" Excerpt: "Yes, that's totally what I heard someone say Trump said to someone who told it to them," said Cassidy Hutchinson. "He literally said 'Let's do an insurrection.' And then he threw a plate at the bust of Martin Luther King." Hutchinson then started sobbing uncontrollably.

"No One Else At Vatican Able To Receive Communion After Pelosi Drinks All The Wine" Excerpt: "I'm a bold protector of women's rights! I deserve this!" she yelled out, according to sources. "I'm a practicing Catholic! Good morning! Sunday morning!"

That pretty much covers politics, religion, and the sorry state of the world, for today. Thanks, Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment