Saturday, January 8, 2022

VIDEO: Matt Taibbi talks about "education" in Loudon County VA

I kind of lost track of Matt Taibbi, whose political analysis I always enjoyed, even when he was calling President Trump the "clown president". He can be found now on Rumble.

In this video he discusses the ongoing battle between the "educators" of Loudon County VA and the parents who don't want their kids to be brainwashed with Critical Race Theory (CRT) and other hard left propaganda. Mr Taibbi makes the case that if Democrats don't change their tune on parental influence in school curriculum, they're doomed in 2022.
   

Nice to be able to see and hear Mr Taibbi. I'm one of those who always wonders what the writers look like. That's why I put my picture on WWW, not because I'm vain. [??? Ed.] But I digest.... 

I want to recommend, highly, Matt Taibbi's 2019 book Hate, Inc, reviewed on WWW in "From the inside: Matt Taibbi explains why the media want to keep Americans perpetually at war...", 28/6/20. Mr Taibbi is mentioned in several other posts, which you can find by using the "Search this blog" window at the bottom right corner of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment