Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nude photo shoot leads to ... guess what?

Normally, Walt has no time whatsoever for entertainment news. Come to think of it, "entertainment news" is an oxymoron.

However, a story on Canoe.ca about Kim Kardashian [Who she? Ed.] caught my eye. Actually it was the picture that caught my eye. Yours too? I put it there to save you clicking on the link.

Seems Kim is outraged to discover that posing nude for W magazine leads to ... a nude photospread in W magazine!
Who knew?

Apparently not Kim. Quote: "Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy. I'm so mad right now. They promised I would be covered with artwork -- you can see nipple! The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of ... I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."

So Kim's learned a hard lesson. Who said brains and beauty don't go together?!

No comments:

Post a Comment