Friday, November 10, 2023

VIDEO: Drunk driver plays diversity, victim cards, gets arrested anyway

Bodycam footage seen recently on X illustrates the social justice/police brutality/yada yada bullshit that cops (especially white male cops) have to put up with in Woke America.


If you didn't catch all of it, here's a list of excuses this... errr... lady?... Karen?... libtard?... wokester came up with in just three minutes.

* I have bad social anxiety
* I don't wanna step out of the car because there's a lot of stuff going around
* I'm an indigenous person
* I'm non-binary
* Don't call me "ma'am"
* I have mental health problems [I believe that one. Ed.]
* You're trying to intimidate me
* I have PTSD
* This is triggering
* I have generational trauma
* I don't like being around white people and cops
* You're scaring me
* You're hurting me!!!

To think that in Biden's woke America, people like this are allowed to not only drive cars (even when drunk), but to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment