Sunday, October 8, 2017

VIDEO: Gavin McInnes: "People in wheelchairs can't dance!"

Last spring, while Gavin McInnes was still doing stuff for The Rebel, he made this video about "the bigotry of low expectations". Case in point: "wheelchair dancing" -- an oxymoron if ever there was one.



Be honest now. If you were watching in the company of someone else, did you find yourself suppressing a snigger? [What did you say?! Oh... "snigger". OK. Ed.] If you were watching by yourself, didn't you LOL? I thought so.

Seriously... I don't play basketball. I am (a) old and (b) vertically challenged. I can't play basketball. And there's no use my getting into a pair of gym shorts and getting out there on the court in the middle of a bunch of 7-foot sniggers and pretending I can be just as good as they are, if I just keep a positive attitude. If I made a video of myself doing that, you'd laugh, and you'd be right. God did not create all of us equal, and that's the plain truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment