Sunday, November 8, 2009

How to comment

Cordelia Weatherbee e-mailed a comment on my musings about the Fort Hood massacre. I've now posted it for her.

But I wonder...why don't readers post comments directly? Is it that difficult? Cordelia's not the first to send her comment by e-mail. You're welcome to do that -- walt.whiteman@yahoo.com is the address. But you're also welcome to use the comment feature on the blog.

Walt is always happy to hear from you. And don't forget to tell your friends, family, neighbours etc etc if you read something thought-provoking on my blog. Getting an alternative opinion "out there" is the whole point!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to reply to the blog in the past but the select profile feature rejected my post. Some sort of discrimination (ex pats)?

    ReplyDelete