Friday, May 29, 2020

How come we never see them together?

Just checking out all the news that the lamestream media sees fit to print -- less than half of the real news -- and noted the headline "Trump ally Stone must surrender to prison by June 30". Yeah, well, so what... But then I looked at the accompanying picture and thought, where have I seen that guy before? And then it hit me...

"Quick!", I yelled at Ed. (We have to yell since we're doing the social distancing thing.) "Find me a photo of the villain from 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'. Doesn't Roger Stone look like him?"
So disappointed, then, when Ed. replied, "I've seen that comparison made on the Net at least twice already. Check this out..."


Indeed. One of the men pictured above is "Trump ally Stone" and the other is Christopher Lloyd, as Judge Doom.
I hate when that happens. [When what happens? Ed.] When it turns out that there are other brilliant minds out there thinking of smart and funny things even before I do... Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment