Walt doesn't usually print "checklists" of this kind, but after the Texas governor's campaign went Perry-shaped (sorry!) there's really no other hard news story today. So, from an anonymous source, here are five things to keep in mind for the rest of your life.
1. Money cannot buy happiness but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name.
3. Help someone when they are in trouble, and they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.