Friday, March 1, 2024

"Here's what you do next..."

Brian Mulroney, Prime Minister of All Canuckistan from 1984 to 1993, used to say, "Every day when I wake up, I stretch out my hands. If I don't feel a box, it's a good day!" Yesterday was not a good day for Lyin' Brian, who is reported to have died peacefully, surrounded by his family, not one of whom was seen with knife in hand. A stake will be driven through his heart in a ceremony on Parliament Hill this weekend.

During his lifetime, Mr Mulroney became infamous for "rolling the dice" with his country's future. He lost. He also earned his reputation as Canada's most corrupt PM since Sir John Eh Macdonald. Few will forget his testimony at the Oliphant Commission of Inquiry into Certain Allegations Respecting Business and. Financial Dealings Between Karlheinz Schreiber and the Right Honourable. Brian Mulroney [sic] that he had said nothing about having received an envelope containing $1000 bills [since demonetized] because "No-one asked me!"


In recent years, the turd -- the burnished by regular polishings by the Globe and Mail and the Notional Pest -- occupied the position of eminence grise to current Prime Minister Blackie McBlackface. The two are seen here planning discussing the future of Canuckistan and the world at... wait for it... the World Economic Forum. That's all ye know and all ye need to know about Canadian politics.

Memo to Ed.: I am well aware of the adage "De mortuis nil nisi bonum." I just can't do it. No "Ave arque vale" from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment