Monday, May 22, 2023

VIDEO: Explaining Walt's "strategic withdrawal"

Thank you to the readers who have contacted us to ask why Walt has "gone to ground", so to speak. Walt has been hanging in (right here) since 2013 fighting in whatever small way he can the world's descent into the hell that is the New World Order. 

At the moment, we seem to be on the losing side -- "the wrong side of history" as the liberals say. And the hope that ordinary, normal people [Are there any such out there? Ed.] can somehow escape or vote out the Great Reset becomes fainter every day. I am a coward, compared to people like Michael Matt, the Editor of The Remnant newspaper, who speaks the truth in his latest video from the Underground. 

 

I have not the courage or the strength of Mr Matt. I hope to be left in peace to work out my salvation. I will pray that Almighty God will intervene to save His Church and our western, Christian civilization. For the moment, that is all I can do. If you can do more, go and do it. May God bless you and Our Lady guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment