Sunday, August 9, 2015

A message from another sponsor

When (I hear you ask) am I going to say something about Donald Trump's latest attack of orepedelia? To be honest [Eh? Ed.] I am left speechless by the manufactured controversies over (1) the Donald's suggestion that Fox's resident blonde bimbo had blood in her wherever and (2) aforesaid bimbo's reference to "the War On Women". All this sturm und drang makes me sad for the American body politic. Surely it's a fortunate nation that has nothing better to worry about than one man's alleged misogyny. Like Mr. Trump, Walt has no time for this excess of political correctness.

Note from Ed.: It is with regret and trepidation that I interrupt Walt as he's getting into full rant mode, but we do have to make room for a message from a new sponsor, a maker of excellent insect repellant.



Thanks to Agent 34, who saw this on Distractify.

No comments:

Post a Comment