Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Another Wally award: Best AOC meme of 2020

Walt is a little shell-shocked today. Not because I live in Philthydelphia. I don't, thanks be to God. It's just the incessant Big Thunder of the lamestream barrage of lies about Still-President Trump and flak to distract our attention from the problems of the Bidens, père et fils, with black money and drugs. My mind is really reeling from the assault on my eyes and ears, and the insults to my intelligence. Dear reader, arentcha sick of it too?

Fortunately, there are pleasant distractions. The 2020 election has generated more snarky videos and memes than ever before, even more than the 2016 slugfest. I was going to wait until the dust settled before awarding the coveted Wally Award for Best Meme, but this one, seen today on Blazing Cat Fur, looks like a sure winner.


Dear American readers, don't forget, when you vote, the "brains" behind Sleepy Joe Biden's Green Plan to end fracking, "transition away from" oil, etc etc. Now we know where the ideas come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment