Friday, February 9, 2018

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton's Farewell Speech

Ed. here. It's been some time since we've dipped into the ole mailbag to answer readers' questions -- maybe because since the coming of e-mail we don't get bagsful of letters any more -- so let's do it today. From St-Louis-du-Ha-Ha QC (you can look it up), O. Leo Leahy writes: I did the math quiz you posted yesterday, and every time I did it the Math Wizard told me my favourite movie is Hillary Clinton's Farewell Speech. That might well prove to be my favourite, but I've never seen it. I guess it must be a new movie? Can you tell me where I can see it?
Yes, Leo, we can certainly help you with that. In fact, we can do even better. Here, complete and uncut, is... Hillary Clinton's Farewell Speech.



OK, it's a bit short and there's no title or credits, and sorry about the video quality, but that's really Mrs Bill Clinton, giving (via a live feed from New York) closing remarks at the Makers Conference in Los Angeles earlier this week. It sure sounds to us like we won't be hearing from her any more -- a consummation devoutly to be wish'd. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment