Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fearless predictions for 2023

Ed. has chastised me for saying farewell without giving at least a hint of my reasons for my pessimistic view of the future of our society. So...

I see a bad year ahead. The woke AABC countries and western Europe are one gigantic insane asylum, and the craziest inmates are in charge. Things will get worse unless one of the following predictions comes true.

I predict that at least one of the three following heads of government will be out of office by Christmas, as a result of resignation, revolution or death.

"Pope" Francis

Demented Joe Biden

Justin "F*ck" Trudeau

The ousting of any one of them would not necessarily make things better in their domain. In fact it would be followed by a period of instability verging on civil war, from which a better church or country might emerge. 

Let us pray for our countries and the Church. I'll be back if, as and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment